Tuesday 6 December 2016

MY EX-BOY FRIEND DRUGGED AND TAKE NUDE PHOTOS OF ME, FELA'S DOUGHTER CRIES OUT



Daughter to late fela anikulapo kuti has accused her ex boyfriend of trying to blackmail her with the nude photo of  her which he took after he drugged her to sleep. see her statement below..”



_ “U see this nigga right by my side is a TRAITOR A LIAR AND A THIEF… HE IS MY EX.. So I broke up with him then he stared sending me very hurtful videos he used to take of me while he would have drugged me to pass out.. He said I will regret the day I met him and that he will leak those pictures and videos.. Please friends family and foes,if you know him tell him I said he should go ahead and post them.. And trust me I ain’t joking..

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE.EVERY COMMENTER IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OWN COMMENT..